We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us.
This policy explains how we collect and use your personal information and who we share it with and will also explain what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
2. Who we are
This is the privacy notice NJB Engineering Ltd T/A NJB Packaging In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to NJB Engineering Ltd.
We are company number 135057 registered in Ireland.
Our office is at F6 Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co. Kildare W23F9F4.
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
● Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
● Contact Data includes billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
● Financial Data includes payment card details and, where you or your business have or apply for a credit account with us, bank account details and information held by credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
● Transaction Data includes details about your trading history.
● Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website/or any apps.
● Profile Data includes your username and password, products/services provided to you, feedback and survey responses.
● Usage Data includes information as to how you use our website.
● Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences as to whether you are happy to receive marketing from us and, if so, your communication preferences.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
● Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
● Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
● Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message;
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
5. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
● to provide you with the services you have requested;
● to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
● to support a claim or defence in court.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.